Sunday, April 5, 2009

For Aslan.

Sitting on the brink of our impending caper reminds me of a story. A tale that snatched four normal children, two boys, two girls, out of the life they knew--and thrust them into a country full of excitement and adventure. I feel a little like one of those children right now. Not exactly sure what I've gotten myself into, or how. But I feel the same surge of adrenaline. The same anticipation of something great to come. And the same curiousity to know why--to discover what part this adventure will play in the grand design. I don't know yet, but that won't stop me from proceeding. I am ready to go.

What say you,
Shall we not take the adventure Aslan hands us?

k.

1 comment:

  1. "The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this is the morning." (The Last Battle)

    Have fun on your grand adventure =)

    ReplyDelete